Note that children two years of age and under do not require a ticket to attend a game, provided they sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Once a child turns three, they will need their own ticket to enter the ballpark.
2019 Seattle Mariners Baseball season
- Spring training: February 21 – March 26, 2019.
- Regular season: March 28 – September 29, 2019.
- First home game: March 28, 2019 vs Boston Red Sox.
- Last home game: September 29, 2019 vs Oakland Athletics.
Mariners Baseball 20-game Season Ticket Plans
- Full Season starting at $1,533 gets you tickets to all 81 home games
- 20-Game Plans starting at $427
- Flex Plans starting at 10 games with 10, 20 and 40 game flex plans available
How you save: Flex Plan and Season Ticket Holders enjoy savings (about 10%-40%) over single-game prices (listed below), plus receive other benefits including Mariners store discounts (15-20%), discount parking ($19/game), early entry with discounted concessions, and other services.
- Bleacher seats are $17-$35 per ticket
- View level seats $26-$55 per ticket
- Main level seats $35-$150 per ticket
- Terrace, All-Star and Diamond Club level seats are $55-$600 per ticket
Choose a season ticket plan, then select your seats.
Seattle Mariner Baseball discount ticket specials
(these special ticket prices usually go on sale in early March)
- $15-$30 Value Games. Bleacher or View Level seats for just $15 or Main Level or Terrace Club seats for only $30.
- 10% Senior Discount. Fans 60+ receive 10% off select Main, Terrace and View Level seats at all regular season home games, excluding Opening Night. Limit one ticket per ID.
- 10$ Military Discount U.S. 10% off select Main, Terrace and View Level seats at all regular season home games, excluding Opening Night. Limit four tickets per ID. Valid military ID required.
- Event Specials. There are a wide variety of special events for many games throughout the season (including college nights, family game day, first responder night, guys night out, gals night out, and many more) that may include a discount off regular single game ticket prices, plus special programs, drink and food specials, or other benefits.
For a complete list of Seattle Mariners ticket specials visit the Mariners Group Event Ticket Specials.
Affordable Link Light Rail
An affordable and easy-to-use option is riding Link Light Rail to T-Mobile Park. Link Light Rail travels between UW Station and Angle Lake Station, making 14 stops along the way, including the Stadium and International District/Chinatown stations–both just a short walk from the ballpark.
Free parking is available at Angle Lake and Tukwila International Boulevard Link light rail stations.
Link trains run every 6, 10 or 15 minutes depending on the time of day. Service is available postgame to 1 a.m. Monday through Saturday and until midnight on Sunday and holidays. Adult fares range from $2.25 to $3.25 depending on how far you travel.
Looking for more ways to enjoy sports without shelling out a lotta cash?
You might also like: