Bill’s Berry Farm will NOT be offering the usual Saturday festival activities (hayrides, train rides, animal farm, etc.) at this time. But, you can get the same delicious, biologically grown produce for u-pick on those days! Donuts and limited lunch service will be available to-go on Saturdays only. Good to know before you go:
- ALL customers will be required to wash their hands before entering the field.
- Absolutely no eating of produce in the field. This includes toddlers and babies. If they cannot refrain from eating they should be kept from going to the field.
- Absolutely no food or drink in the field.
- We will NOT be using our picking buckets this season. Customers can bring a picking container from home OR we offer a upick tray for $1. If you bring containers from home we will need to pre-weigh them before you go to the field.
- We will NOT be touching or handling your fruit. We will need your help putting the upick containers on and off the scale also.
Bill’s Berry Farm Festivals feature strawberries, cherries, blueberries, and raspberries in season for picking or buying. For details on available berries the weekend you plan to visit, be sure to visit their website before you head out. The season begins in mid-to-late May and continues into July. Mother Nature has full control over the calendar, of course. After picking berries, relax in their shady park while you grab some lunch and a cool lemonade. Top it off with berry treats, enjoy the farm Playgrounds, visiting the Animal Farm, and a Barnyard Train ride. Visit the farm store for take-n-bake pie, frozen berries, farm souveniers, kids toys, and other local products.
- Be sure to check the u-pick availability before you go. Mother Nature can cut the season short or extend it–you can never really know.