It is anticipated this will be Seattle’s only Pride and Diversity public event in the heart of Capitol Hill’s Pike/Pine area for the summer of 2021. The event will be following any required Washington State guidelines and will have masks and hand sanitizers available for public comfort. Headliners include The Marshall Law Band, as well as Michael Cagle, Dining Dead, and AP Macroeconomics. A highlight of the event will include a debate among mayoral candidates including Lorena Gonzales, Colleen Echohawk, Jessyn Farrell,Lance Randall, and others. Seattle City Council candidates will include Brianna Thomas, Nikkita Oliver, Sara Nelson, and Teresa Mosqueda. The debate will be in a Dating Game type format. There will also be speakers from several activist organizations including State Senator Jamie Pederson, Seattle National Organization for Women,350 Seattle , and a Hong Kong activist organization. Hotdogs from Dirty Dogs and great sandwiches including vegetarian offris from The Home Skillit. More info:
Schedule Capitol Hill Pride 2021
- Saturday March at Noon-1pm.
- Saturday Capitol Hill Doggie Drag Costume Contest at 1pm.
- Saturday Council and Mayoral Candidate Debate 2-4pm.
- Saturday Michael Cagle 4-5pm.
- Saturday AP Macroeconomics 5-6pm.
- Saturday Dining Dead 7-8pm.
- Saturday Marshall Law Band 9-10pm.
- Sunday All ages Capitol Hill Pride Talent Show. Anything goes! Noon-2pm
- Live Music and Entertainment 2-8pm.