Wild Waves Water Park & Theme Park in Federal Way is over 70 acres and the largest water park in the Northwest. Located 25 miles south of Seattle off I-5, Wild Waves is two parks for the price of one. The theme park has over 60 rides and attractions, including thrill rides, family rides, and kiddie rides. The water park includes slides and pools.
Twice a year, for Halloween and Christmas, the park transforms itself with holiday-themed entertainment and special attractions.
Wild Waves Tickets & Season Passes
A single-day admission ticket to Wild Waves Theme & Water Park provides access to all 70 acres. This includes rides, attractions, slides, and pools, with the exception of featured attractions requiring an additional fee that must be purchased at the park.
Where: Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, 36201 Enchanted Pkwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003
When: Wild Waves Theme & Water Park is open weekends from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. The park is open daily from mid-June to early September.
Tickets & Passes: Single day admission at the front gate $54.99. Regular season pass $$99.99.
How to get discount tickets to Wild Waves
At Wild Waves, you will pay full price at the door. There are several ways to save and get discount tickets:
- Save on single day admission when you Buy Tickets Online. Print at home or save to your mobile phone. Show your ticket at the gate.
- Military Discount with ID can get the discount ticket price of $31.99/person for up to 4 guests (per Military ID). Available Opening Day – October 31. Sold at Front Gate ONLY. Not available for purchase online. More info: Wild Waves Theme & Water Park – Deals & Discounts
- Group Discounts. Enjoy UP TO 50% off admission when you bring your group of 15 to 5,000. Groups of 50 or more receive the BEST PRICE! More info: Wild Waves Theme & Water Park – Groups
- Buy a season pass to get a great discount on a whole year of fun, including summer fun and holiday attractions. A Wild Waves season pass pays for itself in about three visits. Scroll down for more info on the season pass.
Apply for a job at Wild Waves Theme & Water Park. Employees get a season pass plus other benefits.
Wild Waves season pass
A Season Pass is valid for unlimited visits for one person on all regular operating days. Season pass holders enjoy other benefits such as a friend ticket, summer “Dive-In” Movies, coupons and discounts, and FREE admission to Fright Fest in October.
- Note: some featured rides and special attractions are not included with a single day ticket or season pass and require additional purchase.
Discount on Wild Waves Season Pass thru June 30
SPECIAL DEAL: Buy a REGUULAR Season Plass by June 30 and SAVE $30 AND get a FREE GOLD UPGRADE. Gate Price $99.99 +tax, just $69.99+tax until June 30. Includes:
- FREE Friend Ticket
- FREE Souvenir Bottle
- FREE Fright Fest
- FREE Season Parking ($50 value)
2022 Dive-In Movies
Every Thursday. June 23 – August 25 @ 5:30pm, float in the wave pool or kick back in a lounge chair for weekly movie nights on the gigantic NEW LED screen! Here’s the schedule for 2022:
- June 23 – Finding Nemo
- June 30 – Sing 2
- July 7 – Jungle Cruise
- July 14 – Luca
- July 21 – Boss Baby 2
- July 28 – 50 First Dates
- August 4 – Encanto
- August 11 – Space Jam (2021)
- August 18 – Spongebob: Sponge on the Run
- August 25 – School of Rock
Wild Waves Halloween Fright Fest
Each year after the summer season is over, Wild Waves gets a SPOOKTACULAR makeover and reopens for haunting Halloween thrills and chills.
During Halloween there are scary and haunting experiences for all ages, including bone-chilling haunted houses featuring bloody gore and bone-chilling scenes, haunted trails through the woods, and thrill rides in the DARK. Especially for kids 12 and under, there is also scare-free fun and crafts for wee ones to enjoy.
- When: Wild Wave Fright Fest is open weekends from in October.
- Discount tickets: Save on single tickets with advance purchase online in advance. Fright Fest is free to summer season pass holders.
For more info about Wild Waves Halloween Fright Fest: https://www.wildwaves.com/events.php
Wild Waves Holiday Lights
TBA for 2022 season.