For four delicious days, Soupocalypse challenges you to walk to Fremont restaurants, enjoy soup (such as gumbo, ramen, posole, chowder, chili, curry, bisque…), collect eight Souper Stickers in your Soupassport, and claim swag (while supplies last). The challenge lasts a mere 4 days, do you have what it takes to be a Super Souper?
Soupocalypse challenge instructions
- Stop by local restaurants, including Mischief on Canal, El Camino, SWeL, Red Star to name a few! between January 26 and 29.
- Pick up your Soupocalypse passport, which includes a list of participating restaurants.
- Order soup: dine-in and To-Go count towards your Soupassport.
- Get a stamp.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until your passport has eight stamps—that’s two soups a day over four delicious days.
- Redeem your passport at Mischief on Canal for a complimentary tasting, shot glasses, and a goodie bag of local delights (while supplies last). You’ll have till February 12th 2023 to redeem your passport
More info: Fremont SOUPOCALYPSE! – Fremont Mischief