June is National Great Outdoors Month and Merrell–purveyor of hiking sandals, shoes, and boots–is inviting you to celebrate with activities outdoors under the sun and stars. Merrell exists to share the simple power of being outside and they are looking to double down on that mission during Great Outdoors Month in Seattle. Come out and see how your gym or yoga studio could be Gas Works Park, your work from home office could be a picnic table at Myrtle Edwards, or your kitchen could be the fields of Jefferson Park. Join the fun in the following Seattle locations and find a bunch of free activities plus RAFFLES at every event for participants. Additionally, Merrell is raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound–every dollar raised via the donation ticket option will be matched by Merrell up to $1k! More info: Merrell PNW Events | Eventbrite
Merrell shoes in Seattle for 2021 Great Outdoors Month
Saturday, June 12 at Jefferson Park in Seattle:
- Fitness is Greater Outdoors – Ally’s Boot Camp. 11:00 AM.
- Fitness is Greater Outdoors – Kid-Friendly Parkour in the Park. 12:00 PM.
- Reading is Greater Outdoors – Kid’s Story Time & Author Panel at the Park. 2:00 PM.
- Cooking is Greater Outdoors – Camp Cooking Class. 4:00 PM.
Sunday, June 13 at Ounces Taproom & Beer Garden in Seattle:
- Running & Beers are Greater Outdoors – Demo and Fun Run. 12:00 PM.
- Hiking & Beers are Greater Outdoors – Boot Demo & Urban Hike. 2:00 PM.
- Trivia is Greater Outdoors – Taproom Trivia at Ounces. 5:00 PM.
Sunday, June 27, Gas Works Parkin Seattle:
- Fitness is Greater Outdoors – Ally’s Boot Camp Gas Works. 11:00 AM.
- Fitness is Greater Outdoors – Kid-Friendly Parkour at Gas Works Park. 12:00 PM.
- Yoga is Greater Outdoors – Yoga on the Water with Bala Yoga. 2:30 PM.
Post expires on Monday June 28th, 2021