Tacoma Glassblowing Studio & Gallery (TGS) is a family business and glass art gallery. TGS is one of the original glassblowing experiences in the Northwest. Visitors can watch the glassblowing process to experience the thrill of hot glass and shop in the gallery for locally handmade, one-of-a kind glass artworks.
They also offer a range of classes for beginners, private lessons, specialty workshops, and series classes for artists or those wanting a more in-depth experience.
The TGS gallery presents glass artwork in the gallery and online store. Each piece is signed and dated by the artist. You’ll find many color choices, sizes, shapes, price ranges, and one-of-a-kind pieces.
More info: Glassblowing Studio Tacoma WA (tacomaglassblowing.com)
In addition, TGS hosts the seasonal events, including the popular Glass Pumpkin Patches in fall and Christmas Art Glass store for the holidays. Find out more about these seasonal events below.
Seasonal Art Glass Sales
Seasonal glass pumpkin popup stores occur every year throughout fall in locations around the Puget Sound region. These pop-up seasonal stores offer a dazzling array of one-of-a kind glass pumpkins from $45 and up.
The Northwest Glass Pumpkin Patches are sponsored by Tacoma Glassblowing Studio. Each store features 1,000-2000 hand blown glass pumpkins crafted by local glass artisans. You can wander through a dazzling array of one-of-a kind glass pumpkins in a variety of colors, shapes, sizes, and price ranges. These glass art pumpkins are perfect for the autumn season, yet beautiful enough to display year-round. Come pick the perfect pumpkin for yourself or as a gift. After you visit a glass pumpkin patch, glass art will never seem the same. All Northwest Glass Pumpkins Patches are held Rain or Shine. Each patch is totally different. Admission is FREE.
2022 Northwest Glass Pumpkin Patches
- Saturday Sept 10th 9am-3pm at Farm 12, 3303 Eighth Ave SE, Puyallup, WA
- Saturday Sept 24th 9am-3pm at Molbak’s Home & Garden, 13625 NE 175th St, Woodinville, WA
- Saturday October 8th 9am-3pm at Valley Nursery 20882 Bond Rd NE, Poulsbo, WA
- Saturday October 22nd 9am-3pmat Pioneer Park Pavilion, 330 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA
- More info: Pumpkin Patch – Tacoma Glassblowing Studio
Seasonal Handblown Glass Stores
The following seasonal stores sell glass pumpkins and tree ornaments from $23-$45 plus other items at a range of prices from local glass artisans.
- Seasonal Handblown Glass Store Open Daily 10am-6pm from September 1 – December 23, 2022 (except Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day) at The Waterfront Market at Ruston (5101 Yacht Club Rd, Tacoma). Find handblown glass pumpkins and other seasonal items crafted by local glass artisans.
- Winter Glass Show on Saturday, November 12, 2022 from 9am-3pm at Pioneer Park Pavilion, 330 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA
Art glass is always available in the Tacoma Glassblowing Studio Gallery and the online store. More info: Shop at Tacoma Glassblowing Studio – (3dcartstores.com)
But wait, there’s more!
- Ultimate guide to museums in the Seattle-Tacoma metro area
- 93 Free attractions around the Puget Sound region
- Best retailers for gifts, party supplies, holiday decor
- Find free and cheap things to do every day on the Greater Seattle on the Cheap calendar.
- Visit the Greater Seattle on the Cheap home page and choose from a menu of free and cheap activities in the Puget Sound region.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters. Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists. Click here to subscribe.
Upcoming Art & Crafts Events
The following list of arts & crafts events is updated throughout the year for upcoming art festivals, crafts fairs, makers markets, artist studio tours, and holiday bazaars around the Puget Sound region.