Unclaimed Baggage is stopping in Seattle to celebrate its 50th anniversary! They’ll be at the Snohomish Block Party. More info: Block Party Street Fair & dance in Snohomish – Greater Seattle on the Cheap and Celebrating 50 Years across 50 States | Unclaimed Baggage
Unclaimed Luggage at Snohomish block Party Street Fair
- “The Baggage Experience,” where guests and media members have the chance to open and sort the contents of a real orphaned suitcase, which could contain anything from gym clothes… to a live rattlesnake – it has happened before!
- Explore “The Museum of Oddities,” a collection of the strangest items discovered in lost bags over the years and the stories behind them.
- “Finders Keepers,” a “Let’s Make a Deal” inspired game where guests can win prizes that were found in orphaned luggage!
- Snap photos with “Hugo,” a replica of the famous 1965 Chevy pickup that picked up the first orphaned luggage in 1970, and the iconic orange Unclaimed Baggage suitcases
- A raffle for store gift cards and other fun prizes.