Most negotiations are either won (or not won) before you even start the negotiation due to being prepared (or not prepared). Most negotiators who succeed do so because they have developed the necessary skills to negotiate. By attending these sessions you will significantly develop your negotiation skills. The series is designed to be relevant to a broad spectrum of negotiation problems that are faced by employees and organizational leaders. Specifically, you will develop the necessary skills to discover optimal solutions to problems faced in negotiations, and the best means to implement those solutions. More info: https://www.spl.org/event-calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D146151767
All sessions in this five part series will take place virtually. If you can’t attend a program in the series, these online workshops will be recorded and made available so you can catch up.
- Session 1: Introduction to Negotiations – Wed, 8/5 4 – 6 p.m.
- Session 2: Single Issue Negotiations – Wed, 8/19 4 – 6 p.m.
- Session 3: Negotiations with Multiple Issues – Wed, 9/2 4 – 6 p.m.
- Session 4: Influence Tactics and Advanced Negotiation Strategies – Wed, 9/16 4 – 6 p.m.
- Session 5: Multiparty Negotiations – Wed, 9/30 4 – 6 p.m.
Post expires on Thursday October 1st, 2020