On September 8, join hosts Wil Wheaton and Mica Burton for 3-hours of FREE virtual panels and programming that will reunite iconic cast members and creative minds from nine “Star Trek” television series. The panels begin at 12:00 PM PT with a Welcome and Intro remarks. There are 4 panels every 30 minutes from 12:00-2:00 PM PT. The last hour includes three 20-minute panels. Stick around at 3:05 PM for Picard + The Next Generation. See the schedule below for topics and guests. Share what Star Trek means to you by posting stories, pictures and memories across Instagram and Twitter, using the hashtag #StarTrekStory, for a chance to be featured on the official Star Trek platforms. Every person that tweets the hashtag #StarTrekUnitedGives from 12AM until 11:59PM PT, CBS All Access will donate $1 to organizations who do the real-world work of championing equality, social justice, and the pursuit of scientific advancements. These organizations include the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund (NAACP LDF), National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering (NACME) and the Equal Justice Initiative (EJI). More info: https://www.startrek.com/day
Star Trek Day schedule
- PANEL #1.12:00 PM PDT. Star Trek: Discovery. The cast and writers of Star Trek: Discovery discuss what to expect in its upcoming third season, premiering October 15.
- PANEL #2. 12:30 PM PDT. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Host Wil Wheaton speaks with the DS9 cast about the series’ arguably most famous episode, “Far Beyond the Stars,” along with other iconic episodes and the powerful messages they still hold today.
- PANEL #3. 1:00 PM PDT. Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. For the first time ever, the cast and writers of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds discuss the exciting upcoming adventures of Pike, Spock and Number One.
- PANEL #4. 1:30 PM PDT. Star Trek: The Original Series. Host Wil Wheaton virtually sits down with George Takei and Rod Roddenberry to discuss the first episode of Star Trek and The Original Series’ continued impact on society both yesterday and today.
- PANEL #5. 2:00 PM PDT. Star Trek: Voyager – 25th Anniversary. Celebrate Star Trek: Voyager with the iconic cast as they discuss the legacy of the series 25 years since its premiere.
- PANEL #6. 2:20 PM PDT. Star Trek: Enterprise. Scott Bakula and the cast of Star Trek: Enterprise recall the making of the adventures of the Enterprise NX-01 and its unique position in Star Trek history.
- PANEL #7. 2:40 PM PDT. Star Trek: Lower Decks. Host Mica Burton speaks with Mike McMahan and the cast of Star Trek: Lower Decks about what to expect for the rest of the first season.
- PANEL #8. 3:05 PM PDT. Picard + The Next Generation. Stewart and Frakes. Picard and Number One. Two friends revisit their time across Star Trek and how it informed their most recent appearances on Star Trek: Picard in this heartfelt conversation.