The annual celebration of Washington Wines happens every month of March. Find special deals on bottles of Washington grown wines at restaurants, wine shops, and wineries to honor the award-winning wine of OUR state and everyone (growers, vintners, retailers, and of course the DRINKERS) who make the wine industry in Washington what it has become today.
2019 Washington Wine month discounts
Here are some of the discounts and special events for Washington Wine month offered at Puget Sound retailers. More info: https://www.winemonth.com/
- 20%* off a 3-bottle pack of our 2010 Red Mountain Cabernet, 2011 Columbia Valley Cabernet and 2011 Red Wine featuring grapes from Artz Vineyard in remembrance of Fred Artz’s contribution to the Washington wine industry. *Additional 10% for Club Members. Elsom Cellars, 2960 4th Ave South, Seattle 98134.
- 15%* off 6 bottles or more: 2015 Forgeron Cellars, Alder Ridge Vineyard, Zinfandel, and Horse Heaven Hills. *30% to Wine Club members. Forgeron Cellars Tasting Room, 14344 Woodinville-Redmond Rd, Redmond, WA 98052
- 10% off 3 bottles or more and an extra 5% off case specials and wine club discounts. Michael Florentino Cellars, 19501 144th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072.
- Two-pack for only $49 includes 2017 Glacial Treasure and 2016 La Domestique. Rocky Pond Winery, 19501 144th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA.
- $10 off selected Washington Wine bottles every Wednesday at Big Fish Grill, 984 NE Park D, Issaquah, 98029.
- $5 Wine Wednesday Tastings in March at our two Woodinville (Hollywood Hills) tasting rooms (12-6pm). Tinte Cellars – William Church and Cuillin Hills Wineries, 14455 Woodinville-Redmond Rd , Woodinville, WA 98072
You might also like: