Take advantage of Free Entrance Days in National Parks throughout the year. America’s Best Idea – the national parks – gets even better with fee-free days at more than 100 national parks nationwide that usually charge entrance fees*.
Washington State National Parks participating in free entrance day:
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
- Lewis & Clark National Historical Park
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Olympic National Park
- Whitman Mission National Historic Site
To make the fun even more affordable, many national park concessioners join the National Park Service to welcome visitors with their own special offers.
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2018:
- January 15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 21: First day of National Park Week
- September 22: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
*Fee waiver includes: entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated otherwise.
You might also like:
Across Washington State