Take advantage of Free Entrance Days in National Parks throughout the year. America’s Best Idea – the national parks – gets even better with fee-free days at more than 100 national parks nationwide that usually charge entrance fees*. To make the fun even more affordable, many national park concessioners join the National Park Service to welcome visitors with their own special offers.
Washington State National Parks participating in free entrance day:
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
- Lewis & Clark National Historical Park
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Olympic National Park
- Whitman Mission National Historic Site
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2017:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents’ Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
*Fee waiver includes: entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated otherwise.
Across Washington State