Here is a list of merchants offering free wine tastings in Seattle, or for a nominal fee. We update this list about once a year, so check their website before you go for changes to this information.
- In Wallingford for Wednesday Beer Tasting from 6-8pm, Friday $10 guided wine flight tasting or Front Tasting Bar from 6-8pm, and Saturday Front Tasting Bar from 2-5pm at Wine World & Spirits, 400 NE 45th St. Seattle, WA, 98105 (Google map).
- Thursday in West Seattle FREE wine tasting from 5:30 until 8:00 PM at West Seattle Cellars, located at 6026 California Avenue SW, Seattle, WA (Google map).
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, south of downtown in Seattle’s SODO district, Thursday from 5-6:30pm, Friday from 4:30-6pm and Saturday from 2:00-5:00pm at Esquin Wine Merchants, 2700 – 4th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134 (Google map), 4 blocks south of the stadiums on the SE corner of Fourth Avenue South and South Lander. Free customer parking is available in their lot at the south end of the building.
- Friday in Seattle’s Pike Place Market from 3:00 to 6:00pm at Pike & Western Wine Shop, 1934 Pike Place, Seattle, WA 98101 (Google map)
- Saturday in Pike Place Market from 2:00-4:00pm at DeLaurenti Specialty Food & Wine, upstairs in the wine department, 1435 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 (Google map).
- Saturday in downtown Seattle from noon to 5pm drop-in at Champion Wine Cellars, 108 Denny Way, Seattle, WA 98109 (Google map).
- Saturday in the Ravenna and Queen Anne neighborhoods from 11AM to 5PM at McCarthy & Schiering Wine, 6500 Ravenna Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115 (Google map) and 2401 Queen Anne Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109 (Google map).
- Some Fridays or Saturdays on Capitol Hill from 3-6pm at European Vine Selections, 522 15th Avenue E, Seattle, WA 98112 (Google map).