Flowers are blooming now on farms throughout the Puget Sound region. From April to October, Pike Place Market hosts as many as 40 small flower farms each day who come from Snoqualmie Valley, Carnation, Fall City, Duval Woodinville, Monroe, Auburn and Kent. Some of these family farms have been growing flowers for 30 years.
Farmers markets throughout the region are well-known for stunningly beautiful bouquets assembled with fresh tulips, daffodils, dahlias, peonies, and more. (Peonies are my fav–look for them in May.)
With businesses closed at Pike Place Market and other farmers markets across Western Washington shuttered through May, small family flower farmers need support.
We can think of no better way to brighten up your home and support our farmers during these unprecedented times.
Listed below are several ways to get fresh flowers throughout this season and help keep family farms open.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters.
Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists:
Pick Up at a Pike Place Market Business
The following Market businesses have partnered with flower farmers to offer fresh bouquets to customers, delivered daily by flower farmers to the Market.
Constantino’s Produce partnered with Santos Farm to sell $15 flower bouquets. Find Constantino’s Produce in the main arcade.
Rotary Grocery partnered with Lor Garden to sell flower bouquets and single stem tulips.
Sosio’s Fruit & Produce teamed up with six Pike Place Market flower farmers to offer bouquets. Stop by Sosio’s stand in the main arcade for apples and artichokes, and now flowers! Bouquets are $25, with $10 going to the farmers and $15 to the Community Safety Net. Call (206) 622-1370 or email email@example.com for curbside pick-up. See the farm schedule:
- Monday – Hmong Highland Garden
- Tuesday – See Lee Farm
- Wednesday – Thao Farm
- Thursday – Lee Lor Garden
- Friday – Blong’s Garden
- Saturday & Sunday – Woodinville Valley Farm
Pickup fresh flowers at a farm
Take a short drive and pick-up fresh flowers right from the source.
- Stop by the Blong’s Garden farm in Fall City, WA. Open daily 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Check the Blong’s Garden Facebook page for more ordering, delivery, and pickup options
- Stop by Santos Farm at 26307 68th Avenue SE, Kent, WA. Open daily 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Call (425) 270-0981 to order ahead or stop by Sweet Blissful Blooms Farm at 4050 Fall City-Carnation Road Southeast, Fall City, WA. Open Tuesday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Closed on Mondays)
Get delivery of fresh flower from a local farmer
- Email Gaiasharmonyfarm@gmail.com to order tulips and daffodils.
- Text or call (425) 499-5322 to order Jenny’s Garden bouquets for $20, tulips $1.50/stems or $15 per dozen.
- Call one of the florists below or order online here.
- Florist Sandra Moua – (206) 501-5037
- Florist Mao Vang – (206) 290-9489
- Call florist Scott Chang at (206) 778-5781
- Call Mary Thao at (206) 856-5774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters. Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists. Click here to subscribe.