Restaurant.com is the nation’s largest dining deals site, offering the best discount dining deals at Seattle restaurants, and thousands more nationwide. When you dine and use a Restaurant.com Certificate, you can save a bundle on your dining bill. Restaurant.com has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
One you buy them, the discount dining certificates never-ever expire and they’re easy to exchange.
So, if you buy a certificate for one restaurant, you can switch to another restaurant online or by phone. This is a great option when you are traveling.
Restaurant gift certificates are available as Gift Cards for everyone on your gift list (even you). Gift Cards include free standard shipping within the United States. And eGift Cards are available to be printed or emailed instantly–great for last minute gifts. Or dining out “emergencies” such as unexpected guests or last minute scheduling changes.
Sound too good to be true?
Obviously discount dining is a great deal for you. But it’s a good deal for the restaurants, too. It guarantees the restaurant free advertising with zero risk and no long term commitment. So it’s a win-win.
Benefits of Restaurant.com dining deals
The deals are always changing. But here are some examples:
- You might find a $25 Restaurant.com Certificate for $10, and save $15 on you next dining experience.
- On a recent check, we found certificates priced from $2 to $40, on purchases of $5 to $100, saving $3 to $60. Kowabunga!
Restaurant.com is easy to use for your favorite local restaurants, to find new dining experiences, or search for reliable eateries while you are traveling.
- Search from your desktop or mobile phone.
- Find deals by searching for a restaurant by name, type of cuisine, city, or zip code.
- Read ratings and reviews by diners who have eaten at the restaurant.
- Choose discount dining deals in a range of prices, from $5 to $100.
- Send dining deals directly to your mobile phone.
- Print your discount deal certificate at home.
Whether you’re browsing for a quick bite or planning a big night, Restaurant.com will help you discover the perfect dining experience.
Tips for saving more at Restaurant.com
- New certificates are added each month, so plan to visit the restaurant.com website regularly.
- Popular restaurants restrict the number of certificates they sell, so check at the first of the month for best selection.
- As the month progresses, the number of available certificates goes down, but so do the prices–end of month is usually the best time to for the lowest prices and most savings.
- On the other hand, take care not to stockpile certificates you may not use just because they are a “good deal”. Think about how often you dine out and don’t overbuy.
- Be sure to read all the fine print. Some restaurants specify a minimum purchase or entrees above a certain value, restrict liquor or delivery charges, only honor them for some meals (dinner) and not others (breakfast), or other requirements.
- Sign up on the restaurant.com email list to receive alerts for new restaurants and new deals sent directly to your mailbox.
- At the restaurant, discuss the certificate with your waiter before you order to clarify requirements and ensure your dining discount adventure goes smoothly.
More meals and deals from Restaurant.com
But wait, there’s more!
Besides dining discounts, Restaurant.com offers certificates on Dine @ Home deals on meals, snacks, meats, and more.
Finally, Restaurant.com also offers SPECIALS on other products and services beyond food, such as travel, entertainment, accessories, gas cards, movies, and more…the deals change daily and you never know what you might find.
To find out what’s special today, visit Restaurant.com.