To help take some of the sting out of tax day, many restaurants and other businesses are offering tax day discounts and freebies. We update this page every year as new deals roll in throughout the tax season. Some of the deals are valid for only one day, while some are longer.
- Applebee’s: Applebee’s is serving $1 Dollaritas all month long. And get $5 off your first online order over $25 with coupon here.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Get a 20% discount on a $40 purchase until April 15. Other deals are listed on their webpage.
- Dairy Queen: Get two crispy chicken wraps, three chicken strips or cheeseburger, plus fries, a beverage and small sundae, for just $5.
- Firehouse Subs: FREE medium sub when you purchase an additional medium or large sub, chips and a medium drink. You will need this Firehouse Subs coupon to get the deal.
- HydroMassage: Get a FREE massage (April 15-22). You’ll need to call ahead for an appointment (except for Planet Fitness locations) and you’ll need this coupon.
- Office Depot and Office Max: Shred 5 lbs. of documents for FREE. You’ll need this coupon.
- Sonic: Half price shakes and ice cream slushes after 8 p.m.