When you’re hit with a late night (or very early morning) snack attack, these are your go-to restaurants. Place you can grab a bite to eat any time of day. Besides well-known national chain restaurants, we’ve listed locally-grown eateries and 24-hour grocery stores that can provide substance any time of day or night.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters.
Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists:
Locally owned 24-hour restaurants
These Seattle and Puget Sound area restaurants feature breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus 24 hours a day. All are locally owned and operated, homegrown establishments. Some have been Seattle institutions for decades.
Listed alphabetically by city. Seattle restaurants are listed by zip code.
- 13 Coins, 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Memo’s Mexican Food, 22660 Pacific Hwy S, Des Moines, WA, 98198
- Memo’s Mexican Food, 6919 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA, 98203
- 13 Coins, 18000 International Blvd, Seatac, WA 98188
- Beth’s Cafe, 7311 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
- North Star Diner, 8580 Greenwood Ave N. Seattle, WA 98103
- 13 Coins, 255 S King St, Seattle, WA 98104
- Memo’s Mexican Food, 4743 University Way NE, Seattle, WA, 98105
- The 5-Point Café, 415 Cedar Street Seattle, WA 98119
- Lost Lake Cafe, 1505 10th Ave. Seattle, WA 98122
- Memo’s Mexican Food, 1703 6TH Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405
- Randy’s Restaurant, 10016 E Marginal Way S, Tukwila, WA 98168
National chain 24-hour restaurants
The following national chain restaurants operate 24-hour locations in the Puget Sound region.
- Denny’s has over two dozen locations in the Puget Sound region and more around Washington State
- IHOP has 24-hour locations in Bellevue, SeaTac, Seattle/Capitol Hill, and Tukwila.
- Shari’s has locations in Bremerton, Federal Way, Kent-Kangley Rd, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Port Orchard, Renton, Shoreline, and Silverdale.
- Starbuck’s has 24-hour stores in Kirkland, Seattle/Northgate, Tacoma Place, and Tukwila.
24-hour grocery stores
These full-service grocery stores are a place where you can grab something prepared to eat 24 hours a day.
- Metropolitan Market, 10611 NE 68th St, Kirkland, WA 98033
- Metropolitan Market, 301 228th Ave SE, Sammamish, WA 98074
- Metropolitan Market, 5250 40th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105
- Metropolitan Market, 100 Mercer Street, Seattle, WA 98109
- Metropolitan Market, 2320 42nd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
- Metropolitan Market, 2420 N Proctor Street, Tacoma, WA 98406
But wait, there’s more!
- Fast food restaurant deals and discounts
- 75+ best places for happy hour food and drinks
- Fine dining loyalty programs & restaurant gift cards
- Discounts for seniors at Seattle and Puget Sound area restaurants
- 50+ restaurants for free food on birthdays, anniversaries
- Find free and cheap things to do every day on the Greater Seattle on the Cheap calendar.
- Visit the Greater Seattle on the Cheap home page and choose from a menu of free and cheap activities in the Puget Sound region.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters. Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists. Click here to subscribe.