Listed below are our advertising rates for 2019, more details can be downloaded: GSOTC Advertising Rates 2019 (PDF).
2019 Advertising rates
We no longer offer direct display ads. All of our display ads are serviced through MediaVine.com.
Event Calendar Submission
Time permitting, we offer event calendar listings at no charge. We cannot guarantee placement, however, submission AT LEAST two weeks in advance of the event increases the chance we can accommodate your request.
We generally accept free events, events with admission <$15, or events >$15 if there are discount tickets available (e.g. coupon or code, advance purchase).
Email us the details (short description of event, date/time, location, cost, link to event details, and any other relevant details such as family-friendly or 21+ only).
Monthly Advertorial (great value and targeted exposure)
Also called a sponsored post. Available any time of year. The price includes custom editing of your advertorial content and promotion throughout the month (see details below).
- January – June Price: $300
- July – December Price: $450
To begin the process, send us an email with the subject or topic of your proposed advertorial and we’ll let you know if it meets our editorial guidelines. If accepted, your advertorial includes the following:
- An article (300-800 words), also known as a website or blog “post”, about your business or event.
- The article can include up to three external links and three photos or images, including your logo.
- Featured homepage placement of your advertorial article for four weeks.
- Email delivery to subscribers in one weekly newsletter issue.
- Email delivery to subscribers in one monthly newsletter issue.
- Social media: shared two times with our Twitter followers (weekday, weekend).
- Social media: shared one time with our Facebook followers (weekday).
- Event calendar: If your article advertises an event, it will be a Featured Event on our calendar.
Advertising Terms and payment
- We retain full editorial control of the content to provide genuine reporting and useful information; which you may review before publication.
- For advertorials, please supply a rough draft of the content you wish to include.
- Photos or images are not included; we can refer you to legal image sources if needed.
- Name of the advertiser/sponsor must be included in the disclosure per industrey regulations (usually at the beginning and end of the post).
- All advertising will comply with FTC disclosure regulations.
- External links will be ‘nofollow’ per industry requirements.
- All text and photos or images will comply with U.S. copyright laws and any other industry requirements.
- Full payment must be completed before ads or advertorials are published.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, PayPal, Venmo, and business checks; checks must be received 30 days in advance of publication date.