Listed below are current advertising opportunities on the Greater Seattle on the Cheap website.
Calendar Event Listings
Free event listing. At our discretion and time permitting, we offer a free calendar listing of your event. Priority is given to free events, events with adult admission of $15 or less, or events with adult admission more than $15 if there is an available discount to bring down the cost (such as a coupon or code, or advance purchase oopportunity, etc.).
- To get your event on our calendar, submit the required details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our event submission form.
- Required events details include: name of event, date/time, location, cost, and online link (website or Facebook page or ticket link) that confirms event details.
- Optionally, you may include any other details you wish to provide.
- We do not guaranteed placement, but will do our best to include your event in our calendar. We usually post events within one week of receipt of the required information.
- Submitting your event with all required information AT LEAST two weeks prior to an event is strongly recommended.
Paid event listing. We offer featured event listing, which are highlighted in our calendar.
- More details on featured event listing rates and terms can be found in our rate sheet: GSOTC advertising rates 2019.
Monthly Advertorial or Sponsored Post
To begin the process, send us an email with the subject or topic of your proposed advertorial and we’ll let you know if it meets our editorial guidelines. More details on advertising rates and terms can be found in our rate sheet: GSOTC advertising rates 2019.
We do not currently offer direct display ads. All display ads are serviced through MediaVine.com.
We do not trade or share links for free. Due to the volume of requests, any communication regarding free link sharing will be ignored.
If you wish to pay for a no-follow text link, we will consider paid or sponsored links on a case-by-case basis. Please send us the details of your request via email to email@example.com.
Except for paid advertorials or sponsored posts, we do not accept outside content. All content is written in-house. Due to the volume of requests, any communication regarding outside content will be ignored.