Listed below are current advertising opportunities on the Greater Seattle on the Cheap website. We offer a variety of affordable options for small businesses in the Seattle-Tacoma metro area.
Advertising We Do Not Accept
Guest Posts and Unsolicited Content
We do not accept guest posts or any other unsolicited content. Due to the volume of requests, any communication regarding guest posts and unsolicited content will be ignored.
We do not trade links or sell text link placement. Due to the volume of requests, any communication regarding link advertising will be ignored.
Free Event Calendar Listing
We offer free event listings on our online calendar. We cannot guarantee placement of free listings. To increase the possibility that we can accommodate your request, submit your event AT LEAST two weeks in advance.
Priority is given to events with free admission or no cover charge. For events with an admission fee, we give priority to events with a regular adult admission price of $15 or less. For events costing more than $15 admission, we only consider placement if there is an available discount to bring down the cost of an adult ticket to $15, such as a coupon code, downloadable coupon, advance online purchase, or volunteer opportunity, etc.
- Submit the required details (see below) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our event submission form.
- Required events details: your name and email, event title, event link (e.g. website, Facebook page, ticket link, etc.), event cost, event discount URL (if cost is more than $15), short description of event, venue name and address, date(s) of event, and time of event.
- We usually send email confirmation after we have entered your information with a link to your calendar event. We usually confirm at least two weeks prior to your event.
- Photos or images are not included; we can refer you to legal image sources if needed.
- All advertising will comply with FTC disclosure regulations.
- All external links will be ‘nofollow’ per industry requirements.
- Full payment must be completed before advertising is published.
- We accept PayPal and Venmo.
For demo graphic information about our reader audience, see Greater Seattle on the Cheap advertising 2020.
Choose from the following paid advertising opportunities:
$25-$35 Featured Event
Feature your event on our calendar for $25 per week (up to 7 days). Featured events are listed on the calendar first each day, highlighted with a light gray box. If supplied, we will include an image, which must be a legal photo or logo (minimum size 300×200 pixels). We can supply a relevant photo for an additional charge of $10.
$100 (and up) Display Ads
We offer direct display ads through our ad partner Mediavine.com. Rates start at $100 per month. If you want to buy display advertising space on www.greaterseattleonthecheap.com, please contact Mediavine through our direct link: https://sales.mediavine.com/greater-seattle-on-the-cheap.
Sponsored Post Ad for Seattle-Tacoma businesses
We offer advertising to businesses located in the Seattle-Tacoma metro area via a sponsored article or “advertorial”. The article can feature the services and/or products provided by the business and may include a special offer for readers (coupon, discount code, etc.). The development of the article needs to begin about three months in advance of publishing to allow adequate time for writing, review, and editing.
The cost for a sponsored post includes promotion of the article throughout the month. It’s a great value with targeted exposure for your business, event, or cause.
The sponsored ad period has ended for 2022. We will publish new monthly and annual rates in early January 2023.