For the weekend of December 14-16, 2018 check out these irresistible idylls…free or cheap things to do in Seattle and around the Puget Sound region this coming weekend in the event calendar below. Here are some of the highlights:
Free and unique things to do
- December 14, 2018 @ 7:30 pm-9:30 pm. Free Christmas Boat Parade in Fremont.
- December 14, 2018-January 20, 2019. Immersive light display ‘Snow Day’ in Denny Park. Grand opening on December 14 from 4PM-9PM features holiday-themed entertainment, interactive crafts for the kids, food trucks, a holiday beer garden, giant snow globe photo booth, and mini holiday market.
- December 15, 2018 @ 12:00 pm-2:00 am. Santa bar crawl (21+) in Seattle
- December 15-16, 2018. Getaway: Christmas Lighting Festival in Leavenworth (120 miles E). Last weekend! The quaint Bavarian village lights up for the holidays and Christmas spirit fills the streets.
- December 16, 2018 @ 3:00 pm. Free Tuba Christmas concert at Seattle Center
- December 16, 2018 @ 5:30 pm-8:30 pm All ages holiday sing along in south Seattle
- December 16, 2018 @ 6:00 pm-7:00 pm. Freestyle Christmas car cruise in Snohomish
- Artist Holiday Gallery in Everett
- Artists Gift Gallery in Edmonds
- Holiday Market at Westlake Park in Seattle
- Native American holiday arts and crafts show in Seattle
- Renegade Craft Fair at Magnuson Park in Seattle
In the calendar below, items listed first each day in GRAY are FEATURED EVENTS. Featured events are usually free, one-time events. We also list seasonal free and cheap (admission $15 or less) events, such as annual festivals and fairs. For some popular events with higher admission, we include discount ticket or volunteer information to bring the cost down.
Following the featured events find plenty of the usual free fun and cheap things to do including meditation, glass blowing, chocolate tasting, comedy shows, tours, dancing, and more.
Get a list of free and cheap things to do sent to you automatically each week, if you sign up for our email list. Click here to subscribe. (Yes, of course it’s FREE.)
Free and cheap events in Seattle this weekend
Friday, December 14, 2018
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Sunday, December 16, 2018
Love our cheap ideas? Get DEALS delivered by email – yes, of course it’s FREE! Click here to subscribe.