Donate items and/or come get new-to-you clothing while reducing textile waste! Get rid of your adult seasonally appropriate (spring/summer) clothing, accessories, and shoes. Items on hangers appreciated. No children’s items. Registration appreciated but not required. More info: Clothing Swap | southkingtools
- Drop Off May 8, 10, 12, 13. Mon: 10am-2pm. Wed: 2-6pm. Fri-Sat: 10am-2pm. Items on hangers appreciated. No children’s items.
- Shop May 13: Shop ’till you drop! Come grab amazing and new-to-you items while helping reduce textile waste. Please Bring your own bag(s).
You might also like:
- Flea markets, swap meets, and antique malls – Greater Seattle on the Cheap
- Find a tool library in the Puget Sound region – Greater Seattle on the Cheap
- Garage sale finder map and calendar – Greater Seattle on the Cheap
Post expires on Sunday May 14th, 2023