King County Fair at the Enumclaw Expo Center is a small, but the longest running fair West of the Mississippi and includes traditional fair attractions: 4-H exhibits, carnival rides, vendors, food, concerts, racing pigs, barrel racing, and a beer & wine garden. All concerts and exhibits are included with admission. Rodeo is ticketed event. Parking $7/day. Hours: Thursday – Saturday 10AM-10PM, Sunday 10AM – 6PM. More info: King County Fair (enumclawexpo.com)
2023 King County Fair discount tickets
- Discount Tickets Available @ Commencement Bank Locations: $8. Not available online.
- Thursday – July 13 – Military Day. Show your military ID and enter for FREE..
- Friday, July 14 – Round-Up Rodeo Day. Pre-purchase your Rodeo ticket, arrive between 12:00PM-3:00PM and park for FREE. Rodeo ticket gets you in the Fair for FREE.
- Saturday, July 15 – CELEBRATE 160 Years. First 160 people thru the gates will receive a Birthday Celebration Present.
- Sunday, July 16 – Senior Day! (62+). Seniors get in for $1 ALL day.
Find another state and county fair in Washington State.