The Seattle Home Show is the largest consumer home show in the Northwest. There are two annual Seattle home shows: Spring and Fall, showcasing everything for the home – indoors and out.
Fun Fact: Did you know the founders of the Seattle Home Show started the first Home Show in the Nation? And, that the original family still runs it today, now in the 4th generation? Cool! The first Seattle Home Show took place in 1939 in the old Civic Auditorium (now the site of McCaw Hall at Seattle Center). The show was opened by none other than Eleanor Roosevelt and William Randolph Hearst, with the theme “Things look fine for ‘39.”
Each show has hundreds of home and garden displays including builders, remodelers, the latest appliances and fixtures, decorating, landscaping…everything from floor to ceiling and beyond. Each shows present hundreds of exhibits including builders, remodelers, the latest appliances and fixtures, decorating, landscaping…everything from floor to ceiling and beyond. Attendees also enjoy special features including seminars and wine tasting.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters.
Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists:
2023 Seattle Home Show information
Dates: February 25 – March 5, 2023
Hours: Monday-Friday: 11am-5pm, Saturday-Sunday: 10am – 6pm.
Location: Lumen Field Event Center, 800 Occidental Avenue South, Seattle, WA.
Tickets: $15 adults, $10 seniors (60+), $9 military, $3 juniors (7-15), under 7 free.
Discounts: Show visitors can register to return a second day for free— ID required. Plus, enjoy a one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens with ticket purchase.
Parking: Plenty of parking will be available at Lumen Field Event Center Parking Garage, Lumen Field North Lot and Mariner’s Parking Garage. Special rates are available:
- $5 parking with E-ticket purchase. Purchasers of E-tickets can receive $5 parking for Seattle Home Show at Lumen Field Event Center Parking Garage and Mariner’s Parking Garage.
- Free high occupancy parking. Vehicles with four or more occupants can take advantage of “Four or More Park Free™” in designated parking areas.
More Home & Garden Shows
More home and garden shows are listed in the calendar below.
(If nothing is listed below, there are no upcoming home & garden shows in our calendar.)
But wait, there’s more!
- Check our list of public gardens and garden tours.
- Bookmark our list of home gardening resources and plant sales.
- Here’s a list of 101+ always free things to do for fun.
- Find free and cheap things to do every day on the Greater Seattle on the Cheap event calendar.
- Visit the Greater Seattle on the Cheap home page and choose from a menu of free and cheap activities in the Puget Sound region.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters. Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists. Click here to subscribe.