The Seattle Boat Show is the West Coast’s Largest Boat Show featuring every kind of recreational watercraft, from stand-up paddleboards to superyachts and everything in between. The Boat Show also has acres of accessories, all the latest gear, and free boating & fishing seminars, including low-tech and high-tech topics from boat maintenance to electronics, and topics such as fishing, essential gear, safety, boating apps, navigation, radar, satellites, cruising, and much more. With dozens of exhibitors and hundreds of boats on display, there is no better place to shop for watercraft, boating accessories, and maritime services in one place.
The big Seattle boat show is an indoors, outdoors, AND online event. The Boat show takes place at TWO locations: indoors at Lumen Field Event Center and outdoors on the water at Bell Harbor Marina (Pier 66). You can park at either location and then take the free shuttle to see everything at both locations. Scroll down for detailed boat show information.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters.
Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists:
2024 Seattle Boat Show Information
2024 details TBA. 2023 show had over 800 new and brokerage boats on display featuring over 160 different boat brands at Lumen Field Event Center and Bell Harbor Marina. The Seattle Boat Show also features over 270 participating exhibitors.
When: February 2-10, 2024.
Where (2023 info): TWO locations, indoors and outdoors on the water.
- Lumen Field Event Center (800 Occidental Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98134). Mon-Thurs: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fridays: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Parking price varies, up to $20/day.
- Bell Harbor Marina at the Port of Seattle Pier 66 (2203 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121). Weekdays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Weekends: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Bell Street Pier Garage discounted $5 parking.
Admission tickets (2023 prices): Single day adult admission $20. Kids 17 and under get in free.
Discounts and freebies: TBA 2024
Seminars: The Seattle Boat Show features boating and fishing seminars to help you explore new horizons and expand your knowledge of boating, taught by maritime experts who are excited to share their nautical know-how. More info: Seminars – Seattle Boat Show
More info: Home – Seattle Boat Show
But wait, there’s more!
- Find more boat shows, maritime events, and waterfront festivals.
- Find the latest free and cheap things to do this weekend.
- And here’s a list of 101+ always free things to do for fun.
- Find free and cheap things to do every day on the Greater Seattle on the Cheap calendar.
- Visit the Greater Seattle on the Cheap home page and choose from a menu of free and cheap activities in the Puget Sound region.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters. Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists. Click here to subscribe.
Upcoming Boat Shows, Waterfront Festivals, and Maritime Events