Bank of America “Museums on Us” program offers their customers the opportunity to visit popular cultural institutions in the United States free of charge. On the first full weekend of every month, you can receive a free ticket for Saturday or Sunday to participating museums and cultural institutions nationwide using your Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, or U.S. Trust credit and debit card. Each card admits one person with photo ID. To qualify, simply present your active Bank of America®, Merrill® and Bank of America Private Bank® credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution. Fine print: Cardholders only; guests are not eligible for free admission. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows, and fundraising events. For more information, visit: https://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/what-guides-us/arts-and-culture/partners.htm and https://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/what-guides-us/arts-and-culture/find-locations.html.
2022 Museums on Us participating museums
- Bellevue Arts Museum (BAM), 510 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 (Closed Easter Sunday)
- Northwest African American Museum (NAAM), 2300 South Massachusetts St, Seattle, WA 98144 (as of March 22, 2022 NAAM is operating virtually)
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM), 1300 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Wing Luke Museum (The Wing), 719 S. King St, Seattle, WA 98104
- Tacoma Art Museum (TAM), 1701 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402