Kirkland Oktoberfest is the Seattle area’s largest authentic German Oktoberfest and München-style biergarten serving the best imported German and NW craft brews. It is NOT a tasting event—so there are no tasting glasses at this event. This is a full-on, full-pour authentic German Oktoberfest featuring acres of biergarten, multiple entertainment stages, games, competitions, and more serving only the best imported German and NW craft brews. However, you can do tasting sessions if you prefer. This three-day festival on the waterfront in downtown Kirkland is the Seattle area’s largest and oldest “real” Oktoberfest. When they say authentic, they mean it. Kirkland Oktoberfest is all about sausage, bier, and sizzling oompah. This München-style biergarten includes the Festhalle (long tables swaying, arm in arm), SportHaus (watch the football game and play corn hole, beer pong, stein hoisting, keg rolling, and more), food trucks, Northwest craft brewers, hot pretzels, and more.
Must be 21+ with valid ID to enter Oktoberfest including Biergarten and Festhalle.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters.
Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists:
Kirkland OktoberFest FAQ
OktoberFest takes place in Downtown Kirkland, on the Lake Washington waterfront in Marina Park (25 Lakeshore Plaza). It is a full-on authentic German Oktoberfest with multiple entertainment stages, games, competitions, keg rolling, stein hoisting, costume contests, huge beer pong, DJ dance party, and more. Wear your Lederhosen (guys) and Dirndl (gals) as there will be costume contests. Weekend Pass tickets get you into the festival ALL. WEEKEND. LONG. Everything inside is a la carte: bier, cider, wine, cocktails, and food.
- Who: 21+ only; valid ID required.
- What: authentic German Oktoberfest with entertainment, BIG beers, food, and more.
- Where: Kirkland Waterfront, Marina Park (25 Lakeshore Plaza).
- When: September 23-25, 2022. Bier garden hours: Friday 4pm – 11pm, Saturday 12pm – 11pm, Sunday 12pm – 6pm.
- How much: Daily admission $15-25. Weekend pass $55. Either gets you into the festival with re-entry. Ticket info: Kirkland Oktoberfest Tickets, Kirkland | Eventbrite. Bier, cider, wine, and cocktails start at $8 and up. Food items generally sell from between $7- $19.
- Designated Drivers: Not planning to drink? Get “Festival Admission Only”: daily $15-$25.
- Volunteers (21+ 0nly): Free admission to the festival on your day of choice, bier ticket (21+ only) and Volunteer T-Shirt. Volunteer info: Chump Change Events: Kirkland Oktoberfest (signupgenius.com)
Listed below is our calendar of this and other upcoming Oktoberfest events.
Upcoming Oktoberfest beer or cider festivals
The following list of Oktoberfest events is updated beginning in late summer for fall beer and cider festivals around the Puget Sound region.