Camlann Medieval Village is a living history museum project portraying rural England in the year 1376. Performers at Camlann are skilled professional entertainers, presenting music, stories and crafts typical of the Middle Ages. Several festivals are held throughout the year. Experience the ancient realm of Arthur the king and visit the colorful world of Chaucer’s England where the pace is leisurely, the scale is small and intimate, and you can leave behind the hectic 21st century. Tickets (cash or check): Adults $10, Seniors (60+) and children (6-12) $8. Age 0-5 FREE. More info: http://www.camlann.org/
2023 Medieval Village festivals
Join Camlann for seasonal festivals of merriment and feasting in the countryside. Medieval clothing is encouraged, but optional. Greens, yellows, and a chaplet (garland or wreath) for your hair are also encouraged.
- May Festival: May 6-7, 2023
- Midsomer Festival: June 24-25, 2023 (See also: Solstice events, lantern festivals, and light shows – Greater Seattle on the Cheap)
- St. James Faire: July 22-23, 2023
- Harvest Festival: August 26-27, 2023
- Michelmasse Festival: Sept 30 – Oct 1, 2023