The Pumpkin Walk is a fun, festive, and free family-oriented event hosted by Bainbridge Gardens. People of all ages come to walk along Bainbridge Gardens’ historic Nature Trail, to view hundreds of hand designed pumpkins. For many families, the Pumpkin Walk has become a Halloween tradition. Donations are accepted at this popular, non-scary event to benefit the Bainbridge Island Boys and Girls Club. Pumpkin walk is open 7 days a week, 9am-5:30pm Mon-Sat and 10am-5:30pm Sunday.
2021 Bainbridge Gardens Pumpkin Walk
- For 2021, The Pumpkin Walk is an all-month, daytime event. Walk the garden trail and view the hundreds of decorated pumpkins and vignettes.
- Live music on October 9 and 31.
- BBQ on October 9, 16, 23, and 30.
- “Guess the weight of the pumpkin” is back!
- More info: Bainbridge Gardens Pumpkin Walk 2021 and Bainbridge Gardens