Kirkland Oktoberfest is the Seattle area’s largest authentic German Oktoberfest and München-style biergarten serving the best imported German and NW craft brews. It is NOT a tasting event—so there are no tasting glasses at this event. Enjoy a full liter or half liter of your favorite imported German biers or local craft favorites.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters.
Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists:
Kirkland OktoberFest FAQ
OktoberFest takes place in Downtown Kirkland, on the Lake Washington waterfront in Marina Park (25 Lakeshore Plaza).
It is a full-on authentic German Oktoberfest with multiple entertainment stages, games, competitions, keg rolling, stein hoisting, costume contests, huge beer pong, DJ dance party, and more. Wear your Lederhosen (guys) and Dirndl (gals) as there will be costume contests.
Weekend Pass tickets get you into the festival ALL. WEEKEND. LONG. With a Weekend Pass, you have re-entry so can come and go as you please. There are also ticket bundles that include bier tickets. Otherwise, everything is a la carte: bier, cider, wine, cocktails, and food.
- Who: 21+ only; valid ID required.
- What: authentic German Oktoberfest with entertainment, BIG beers, food, and more.
- Where: Kirkland Waterfront, Marina Park (25 Lakeshore Plaza).
- When: September 24-26, 2021 Friday: 4PM – 11PM. Saturday 12PM – 11PM. Sunday 12PM – 6PM. (Times subject to change)
- How much: Daily admission $25-$35. Weekend pass $55. Bier, cider, wine, and cocktails start at $9 and up. Food items generally sell from between $7- $19. Ticket info: Kirkland Oktoberfest 2021 Tickets | September 24 – 26, 2021
- Designated Drivers: Not planning to drink? Get “Festival Admission Only”: daily $15-$25.
- Volunteers (21+ 0nly): Free admission to the festival on your day of choice, 4 bier tickets, and a Volunteer T-Shirt. Volunteer info: Chump Change Events: Kirkland Oktoberfest (signupgenius.com)
Sunday activities at Oktoberfest Kirkland
Sunday is Dog Day at Kirkland Oktoberfest. Bring your best four-legged friend and enjoy traditional foods, drinks, and one heck of a party! All pooches are welcome to come dressed up in Oktoberfest costume or sports gear (or nothing… whatever your pup wants!). Also on Sunday at 1pm there is the Annual Great Kirkland Oktoberfest Wiener Dog Races. Watch wiener dogs race on a course just their size on the Kirkland Waterfront.
Sunday at 2:30 PM all attention will be at the beach for the Great Puget Sound Duck Dash by the Rotary Club of Kirkland. Be sure to buy your Duck Dash tickets before the event or at the Rotary Club booth at Oktoberfest and then cheer the ducks down on to the beach!
Listed below is our calendar of this and other upcoming Oktoberfest events.
Upcoming Oktoberfest beer or cider festivals
The following list of Oktoberfest events is updated beginning in late summer for fall beer and cider festivals around the Puget Sound region.
Sunday, September 26, 2021
Monday, September 27, 2021
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Friday, October 1, 2021
Saturday, October 2, 2021
Sunday, October 3, 2021
Monday, October 4, 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Thursday, October 7, 2021
Friday, October 8, 2021
Saturday, October 9, 2021
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Friday, October 15, 2021
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Sunday, October 17, 2021