Bowling is an easy, fun recreational activity the entire family can enjoy. Many bowling centers offer late night discount bowling, which is a great alternative to common nighttime entertainment such as movies or strolling the nearest shopping mall. In the list below, we’ve cherry-picked the late night bowling rates–hours and days vary, so check their website or give them a call before you go.
In addition to late night deals, some bowling centers offer discount bowling at other times such as, group rates, special senior rates, family packages (some including arcade games), online coupons for discounts on regular rates, and military discounts. So check their website if you don’t like what you see here.
Most bowling centers offer food and drink deals to go along with bowling, so you can make an entire evening of fun. Late night bowling is very popular, so show up early, or better yet call to make a reservation.
Prices may change. We update this list about once a year. Check their website for hours and the “fine print”, or call before you go to verify details and confirm availability. Washington state sales tax is added to most prices listed below. If we missed your favorite bowling palace, send us an email and we’ll check it out.
North of Seattle
Anacortes Discount Bowling Nights
- San Juan Lanes Bar and Grill, 2821 Commercial Avenue. No published late night discounts last time we checked their website.
Everett Discount Bowling Nights
- Glacier Lanes, 9630 Evergreen Way. Monday-Tuesday $1.25 per game. Thursday $6 cover/50 CENTS EACH for bowling, shoes, food/bevs, and $1.25 domestic beer. Friday-Saturday Rock and Bowl, 2 sessions, $13 per person. Sunday $6 cover.
- Evergreen Lanes, 5111 Claremont Way. FREE bowling Monday nights 9pm to midnight. (Shoe rental $3.99 + tax). Tuesday-Wednesday $6 All You Can Bowl + shoes. Thursday $1.29 Games, Shoes, food/bevs, Domestic Beer. Friday $12 includes shoes. Saturday$10 includes shoes.
Kenmore Discount Bowling Nights
- Kenmore Lanes, 7638 NE Bothell Way. Sunday – Thursday $2.00 per game + shoes. Friday-Saturday $3.00 per game + shoes. Friday-Saturday Unlimited $20 SHOES INCLUDED. Sundays 9pm- midnight (starting October 26, 2019) 60 cent games, shoe rentals, snacks, and more.
Lynnwood Discount Bowling Nights
- Lynnwood Bowl & Skate, 6210 200th Ave SW. Mon-Thurs $15/two hours. Friday-Saturday Extreme Bowl $6/30 minutes.
- Bowlero, 1222 164th St SW. Monday $13.89 unlimited includes shoes. Tuesday $2.88 Games, Tacos, Tall Boys, Long Island Iced Teas. Wednesday $13.89 unlimited. Thursday College Night $13.89 includes shoes. Sunday $3.59/game.
Shoreline Discount Bowling Nights
- Spin Alley Bowling, 1430 NW Richmond Beach Rd. Wednesday $8 cover, 25-cent games and shoes. Friday-Saturday Cosmic Bowl $21 for 2 hours, $14 for 1 $13 per hour. Sunday $12 unlimited.
City of Seattle Discount Bowling Nights
- Garage Billiards (21+ only), 1130 Broadway on Capitol Hill. Sunday $3.59 games. Monday $13.89 unlimited, includes shoes. Tuesdays $2.88 Games, Tacos, Tall Boys, Long Island Iced Teas.
- Roxbury Lanes & Casino, 2823 SW Roxbury St. No specials listed, $15 per person/hour. Families of four or more with two adult players paying to bowl can have up to an additional 4 children players who can bowl for free.
- Skyway Park Bowl, 11819 Renton Ave S. Saturday $2.50 games. Monday 3 FREE games with $4.00 shoe rental. Cosmic bowling $9.00 per person/ 2hrs, including shoes. $45 for 30 days of unlimited bowling.
- West Seattle Bowl, 4505 39th Ave SW. Monday $1.50 games, $2.50 shoe rental. Tuesday $11 per person, unlimited bowling until close. Quartermania Wednesdays and Sundays $10 Cover, 25-cent games, $2 Domestic Beers, $3 Micro Beers. Bowl til you Drop Thursdays $10 per person includes shoes.
South of Seattle
Burien Discount Bowling Nights
- Hi-line Lanes, 15733 Ambaum Blvd SW. SUNDAY-THURSDAY $10 per person UNLIMITED BOWLING Shoes Included. Friday-Saturday cosmic bowl $20/hour or $60.00/3 Hours for 6 People, UNLIMITED BOWLING & Rental Shoes.
Federal Way Discount Bowling Nights
- Secoma Lanes, 34500 Pacific Highway South. No published late-night discounts last time we checked their website.
Kent Discount Bowling Nights
- Kent Bowl, 1234 N Central Ave. Monday and Tuesday $3.25/game + shoes ($5.35 all other nights).
Puyallup Discount Bowling Nights
- Daffodil Bowl, 1624 E. Main St. Sunday-Thursday all-you-can-bowl $14.74 per person.
Tacoma Discount Bowling Nights (includes nearby cities)
- Chalet Bowl, 3806 North 26th Street. Monday $7 per person all-you-can-bowl. Wednesday $6.50 per person all-you-can-bowl. Friday-Saturday $13 per person.
- Tower Lanes, 6323 6th Ave. Open 24 hours. M-Th $3.75 games. Sunday 1 lane for 2 hours $20 or 2 lanes for 2 hours $40.
- Narrows Plaza Bowl, 2200 Mildred St W (University Place, WA).Monday $15.95 for a lane + shoe rentals for up to 5 people and a large cheese pizza. Wednesday $10.75 all you can bowl. Shoes included. Thursday $2 bowling, drinks & snacks.
- Bowlero Lanes, 3852 Steilacoom Blvd (Lakewood, WA). Tuesday $2 games, shoes, tacos, Tall Boys. Wednesday $10 per person all-you-can-bowl. Saturday $15 all-you-can-bowl includes shoe rental. Sunday $12 per person all-you-can-bowl.
Tukwila Discount Bowling Nights
- Acme Bowl, 100 Andover Park W. Monday $13.89 unlimited includes shoes. Tuesday $2.88 Games, Tacos, Tall Boys, Long Island Iced Teas. Sunday $3.59/game.
- Round1 Bowling at Southcenter, 2351 Southcenter Mall. Unlimited bowling: Monday-Thursday $16.50 +shoes. Sunday $11 for 90 minutes.
East of Seattle Discount Bowling Nights
- Bellevue: Lucky Strike, Lincoln Square, 700 Bellevue Way NE Suite #250. No late night specials last time we checked.
- Kirkland: Tech City Bowl, 13033 NE 70th Pl. Sunday-Thursday $15 all-you-can-bowl includes shoes. Friday-Saturday Cosmic bowl $15-$20 includes shoes.
West of Seattle – Kitsap Peninsula Discount Bowling Nights
- Port Orchard: Hi-Joy Bowl, 1011 Bethel Ave. Monday 3 games $9, includes shoes. Sunday $15.95 per hour per lane, up to 5 people. Rent a lane for up to 6 players: Monday-Friday After 5 p.m. $23.95 per hour, Saturday and Sunday $26.95 per hour. Shoe Rental not included in price of lane. Mondays & Tuesdays 8 p.m.–close $7.50 cover plus $0.25 per game. Friday-Saturday Rock n’ Bowl sessions $10-$13 cover includes your first game of bowling and shoe rental.
- Silverdale: All Star Lanes & Casino, 10710 Silverdale Way NW. Monday $14.95 per lane, up to 6 people. Tuesday $11 for 3 games.