Though Berry Dairy Days Festival weekend 2020 is canceled, the community has rallied to keep the Traditional Strawberry Shortcake Booth going this year. It will be a drive thru strawberry shortcake stand. Guests will get to decorate their vehicles like they are going to be in the Berry Dairy Days Grand Parade! Friday-Saturday 11 am – 5pm and Sunday 11 am – 4 pm. Location: TBD. Here’s how it works:
- There will be a Strawberry Shortcake drive thru (location TBD) you just hop in your car and get in line (BONUS: Decorate your car like you’re going to be in the grand parade, you might even win Strawberry Shortcake!!!)
- Once you’re line, let us know how many Strawberry Shortcakes you’d like and pay for your order! It will be $5 per shortcake.
- While you wait, we will have fun activities to do safely from your car. For example, a “throw from your car” dunk tank!
- When you reach the front of the line, we will have your delicious Strawberry Shortcake ready to go!
- Enjoy your to-go Strawberry Shortcake!
Burlington Berry Dairy Days is one of the oldest festivals in Skagit County celebrating Burlington’s history of agricultural and farming communities. On the third weekend of June, Burlington explodes with family fun activities, delicious food, and the place to be you won’t want to miss. The weekend full of entertainment includes delicious strawberry shortcake, food, craft vendors, fireworks show, Grand Parade, Salmon BBQ, live music, Big Rigs, and BBQ Battle.