Food trucks are a form of street food. Street food is beloved the world over for a casual eating experience, quick service, affordable prices, seasonal specialties, and a wide range of cuisines and tastes.
Some Seattle food trucks are spin-offs from restaurants, bringing their cuisine to new neighborhoods. It’s also an opportunity for restaurants to try new dishes they may be considering for their in-house menu. Others food trucks are unique and available nowhere else.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters.
Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists:
There are a wide variety of places to find food trucks in Seattle and the Puget Sound region. You’ll find them on city streets in business districts catering to the lunch crowd, as well as established food truck pods throughout the region. The list below is your one-stop guide to finding delicious, casual street food every day.
Because they are takeout only with no seating available, there are food trucks are operating during stay-at-home orders. Of course, there are fewer of them since most businesses are closed and the lunch crowd is much, much smaller.
Check the Street Food Finder app for day-to-day information on food truck locations in the Puget Sound region, or any city across the U.S.
Seattle Food Trucks Guide
Find food trucks every day of the week at SeattleFoodTruck.com Search page. Search for trucks by day, by location, and by type of cuisine. Or, find the location of your favorite truck and follow it to new neighborhoods.
On normal weekdays throughout the year in Seattle, listed below are a few reliable spots where you can find a group of trucks catering to the business lunch crowd. During stay-at-home orders, the above Search page is your best bet, particularly since many businesses in Seattle are currently closed, people are working from home, and the following locations may have few or no trucks.
- Amazon Campus in South Lake Union (roughly between Mercer and Denny Street, Westlake and Fairview Avenues)
- Occidental Park in Pioneer Square (117 S Washington St)
- Starbucks Center in SODO (401 Utah Ave S)
Food trucks can be a more affordable catering option for a corporate event, casual wedding, or any other gathering or celebrations. Headquartered in Ballard, SeattleFoodTruck.com is a one-stop place to find and book a food truck for your event in Seattle, the Eastside and South Sound area.
Bellevue Food Trucks Guide
Find street food by day of the week on the Bellevue Food Truck Guide from Bellevue.com. Schedules and locations for trucks on this list is subject to change throughout the year, so check a trucks website before you head out.
The following sites are temporarily closed since people are working from home:
- On weekdays throughout the year, there is a group of food trucks at Barnes And Noble, 626 106th Ave NE, Bellevue.
- For an alternative indoor experience, try the Lincoln Square Food Hall, featuring a collection of casual eateries offering tasty dishes and drinks. There are options from early morning until late, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and small bites.
Everett Food Trucks Guide
A couple of regular spots where you can find mobile eateries in Everett are:
- Wetmore Plaza (seasonal), 2710 Wetmore Ave.
- Port of Everett, South Marina Parking Lot, 1700 West Marine View Drive, West of the Inn at Port Gardner and West Marine. The Port of Everett partners with Washington State Food Truck Association to bring “Food Truck Friday’s” to the Port of Everett Marina. To see which trucks are participating, you can access the schedule at www.portofeverett.com/foodtruckfriday.
Other Food Truck sites
Puyallup hosts Food Trucks throughout the year, usually parked across from city hall for lunch. Use the Street Food Finder app: https://streetfoodfinder.com/Puyallup. Find the food truck schedule, see who is coming and their menus, and place an order for pick up.
You can also check online at https://www.wafoodtrucks.org/find-food-truck-locations or https://www.wafoodtrucks.org/directory-listing or on the Street Food Finder app. Search for food trucks and food truck pods by location throughout the Puget Sound region.
Mobile Food Rodeo events
Mobile Food Rodeo is Seattle’s largest family of food festivals celebrating world cuisine throughout the Northwest. They organize festivals and host events that attract hundreds of thousands of attendees over the course of a year, at other venues and festivals and food truck rodeos and round-ups. At some events, besides trucks, you’ll also find food booths, pop-ups, sampling, and local restaurants. More info: http://www.mobilefoodrodeo.com/.
Upcoming food & drink events and discounts
Featured Events: The items listed first each day HIGHLIGHTED in GRAY are FEATURED EVENTS. Featured events are unique or annual events that we or our advertisers don’t want you to overlook.
Friday, December 8, 2023
Saturday, December 9, 2023
Thursday, December 14, 2023
Friday, December 15, 2023
Saturday, December 16, 2023
Thursday, December 21, 2023
Friday, December 22, 2023
Saturday, December 23, 2023
Thursday, December 28, 2023
Friday, December 29, 2023
Saturday, December 30, 2023
Sunday, December 31, 2023
Thursday, January 4, 2024
Friday, January 5, 2024
Saturday, January 6, 2024
But wait, there’s more!
- Our big list of annual food festivals
- Free (and cheap) cooking classes and food tours
- 24-hour restaurants offer dining all day and all night
- Find free and cheap things to do every day on the Greater Seattle on the Cheap calendar.
- Visit the Greater Seattle on the Cheap home page and choose from a menu of free and cheap activities in the Puget Sound region.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters. Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists. Click here to subscribe.