Food trucks are a form of street food. Street food is beloved the world over for a casual eating experience, quick service, affordable prices, seasonal specialties, and a wide range of cuisines and tastes.
Some Seattle food trucks are spin-offs from restaurants, bringing their cuisine to new neighborhoods. It’s also an opportunity for restaurants to try new dishes they may be considering for their in-house menu. Others are unique and available nowhere else.
There are a wide variety of places to find food trucks in Seattle and the Puget Sound region. You’ll find them on city streets in business districts catering to the lunch crowd, as well as established food truck pods throughout the region. The list below is your one-stop guide to finding delicious, casual street food every day.
Seattle Food Trucks Guide
Find food trucks every day of the week at SeattleFoodTruck.com Search page. Search for trucks by day, by location, and by type of cuisine. Or, find the location of your favorite truck and follow it to new neighborhoods. On weekdays throughout the year in Seattle, there are a few reliable spots where you can find a group of trucks catering to the business lunch crowd:
- Amazon Campus in South Lake Union (roughly between Mercer and Denny Street, Westlake and Fairview Avenues)
- Occidental Park in Pioneer Square (117 S Washington St)
- Starbucks Center in SODO (401 Utah Ave S)
Find street food every second Sunday at the Food Truck Roundup in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood. Food truck roundup features trucks, as well as food booths.
Food trucks can be a more affordable catering option for a corporate event, casual wedding, or any other gathering or celebrations. Headquartered in Ballard, SeattleFoodTruck.com is a one-stop place to find and book a food truck for your event in Seattle, the Eastside and South Sound area.
Bellevue Food Trucks Guide
Find street food by day of the week on the Bellevue Food Truck Guide from Bellevue.com. Schedules and locations for trucks on this list is subject to change throughout the year, so check a trucks website before you head out.
On weekdays throughout the year, there is a group of food trucks at Barnes And Noble, 626 106th Ave NE, Bellevue.
For an alternative indoor experience, try the Lincoln Square Food Hall, featuring a collection of casual eateries offering tasty dishes and drinks. There are options from early morning until late, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and small bites.
Everett Food Trucks Guide
A couple of regular spots where you can find mobile eateires in Everett are:
Wetmore Plaza Food Trucks (seasonal), 2710 Wetmore Ave.
Port of Everett, Naval Station Food Trucks (seasonal), 1700 West Marine View Drive.
Other Food Truck sites
Washington State Food Truck Association and SeattleFoodTruck.com keep a list of trucks and locations on their websites. You can find food trucks and food truck pods by location throughout the Puget Sound region.
Mobile Food Rodeo events
Mobile Food Rodeo is Seattle’s largest family of food festivals celebrating world cuisine throughout the Northwest. They organize festivals and host events that attract hundreds of thousands of attendees over the course of a year, at other venues and festivals and food truck rodeos and round-ups. At some events, besides trucks, you’ll also find food booths, pop-ups, sampling, and local restaurants. More info: http://www.mobilefoodrodeo.com/.
- March, 30-31, 2018. GRILLED CHEESE GRAND PRIX, Magnuson Park Hanger 30
- May 6, 2018. TACO LIBRE TRUCK SHOWDOWN. Fremont
- June 16, 2018. SOLSTICE NIGHT MARKET, South Lake Union Saturday Market
- July 7-8, 2018. SEATTLE STREET FOOD FESTIVAL, South Lake Union
- August 2018. SO BAZAAR NIGHT MARKET, Redmond
- August 31-Sept. 1, 2018. TRUCKTOBERFEST, Magnuson Park Hanger 30
- November 16th -17, 2018. NW BBQ FEST, Magnuson Park Hanger 30
- December 7-8, 2018. WINTER SOLSTICE NIGHT MARKET, Magnuson Park Hanger 30
- December 16, 2018. WINTER FEAST, Fremont
You might also like:
- Month-by-month food festivals in Seattle and Puget Sound.
- Free (and cheap) cooking classes and food tours.