Check our list of locally owned Seattle restaurants and franchises offering Thanksgiving Day dinners. Our selection of restaurants ranges from casual eateries to dinner houses. Some offer a special Thanksgiving dinner menu, some offer their regular menu, and some have both options. Some offer dine-in, others have takeout, some offer both. Where we list prices, they do not include tax and gratuity, or extras such as cocktails or wine.
We include a list of popular chain restaurants, whether you are looking for turkey dinner, a casual meal, or a stopover on your way to grandma’s house over the river (or mountains) and through the woods. If you are looking for something different, check our list of Asian eateries in Seattle’s Chinatown International District.
See also our list of Thanksgiving dinner to go from: grocers + BBQ + sushi.
2023 Traditional dine-in holiday dinner for Thanksgiving Day
Most begin taking reservations for Thanksgiving Day at least four weeks in advance. Be sure to review their cancellation policy and stated fee if you are a no-show for your reservation.
(Listed alphabetically by restaurant name)
13 Coins (Bellevue, Seattle, Seatac) Open on Thanksgiving Day, serving a 3-Course Traditional Turkey Dinner with sides and dessert for $48. No reservations. More info: Holiday Menu – 13 Coins. Takeout and delivery available.
Bucca do Beppo (Downtown Seattle). Open on Thanksgiving Day, offering a traditional Thanksgiving menu complete with roasted turkey breast and classic side dishes. A la carte menu also available. Add Italian specialties from their a la carte menu. Reserve your table and dine in. Takeout Turkey Dinner available: Small (Feeds 3) $105. Large (Feeds 6) $160. More info: Thanksgiving | Buca di Beppo
Cafe Flora Vegetarian Restaurant (Seattle/ Madison Valley) serves a Prix-Fixe 4-course vegetarian meal. Dine-in only; reservations required. $85/adult.
Daniels Broiler (Bellevue, Seattle/Lake Union, Seattle/Leschi, Seattle/Downtown–Hyatt Hotel). At Bellevue, Lake Union, and Leschi, enjoy a four-course Thanksgiving dinner with choice of entrée for $80/adult. At Downtown Seattle, enjoy a Thanksgiving Buffet featuring all the holiday classics for $75/adult. Reservations strongly recommended. Takeout & Delivery available.
Jetty Bar & Grille (Everett) at the Hotel Indigo on the waterfront at Port Gardner has a hearty Thanksgiving Day Buffet of holiday favorites for $54/adult. More info: Events at Hotel Indigo (indigoeverett.com)
Mecca Café (Seattle/lower Queen Anne) in a casual setting. Thanksgiving Dinner is available from 5pm – Midnight on Wednesday and again from 10am – 10pm on Thanksgiving Day. Choose a turkey or ham dinner with appetizer, sides, and dessert for $39. Limited brunch menu, full bar and drink specials. All ages welcome in the cafe. Must be 21+ with valid ID to sit in the bar. Service is first come, first served-no reservations. No Happy Hour, carry-out or delivery available on the holiday. More info: Thanksgiving — Mecca Cafe (mecca-cafe.com)
Solarium Kitchen & Bar (Bellevue Hilton) offers a buffet Thanksgiving Day Brunch including Prime Rib and roast Turkey, seafood, sides, and desserts from 12:00-6:30pm for $68/adult. Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available.
Many more local dining establishments in Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, and surrounding cities are open on Thanksgiving Day. Search for Seattle Thanksgiving Dinner Reservations
2023 Seattle Chinatown restaurants open Thanksgiving Day
In this list of Chinese restaurants and other Asian eateries in Seattle’s ID, we’ve included a range of Asian cuisines and styles from traditional to modern. Some old standbys closed their doors but there are exciting new options for you to try. Search for more restaurants on OpenTable.
Note: restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day are extremely crowded and busy. It is recommended to call at least two weeks ahead to inquire.
- A+ HONG KONG KITCHEN on Yelp‘
- Chengdu Memory – Hot Pot Restaurant
- Crawfish King (crawfishkingwa.com)
- Dough Zone (doughzonedumplinghouse.com). Chain that started in Bellevue and specializes in bao, dumplings, and noodles. Also has locations in Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, and Woodinville, as well as Seattle/downtown, Seattle/U-District.
- E Jae Pak Mor | Thai Food | Seattle (ejaefoods.com)
- Harbor City Restaurant
- Honey Court Seafood Restaurant | Facebook
- Kau Kau BBQ Restaurant (extremely popular & busy for takeout—order ahead, walk-in unlikely)
- MIKE’S NOODLE HOUSE on Yelp (casual and tiny shop, CASH ONLY, inexpensive soup bowls)
- Purple Dot Cafe (purpledotcafetg.com) Dine-in, take-out, delivery.
- Tamarind Tree. Limited seating, reservations accepted. Delivery available.
- Uwajimaya Asian Market. Ready-to-eat snacks and meals as well as party trays from the deli.
- Search for another Seattle Chinatown International District restaurant
2023 Thanksgiving at chain restaurants
For lower cost and last-minute availability, chain restaurants can be a good option on holidays. Not all offer a holiday meal. Different locations in the same chain may have different menus. So, call ahead to confirm hours or prepare to be flexible. Fast food is your best bet for takeout as dine-in restaurants often suspend takeout and delivery orders when they are busy.
Expect all locations to be extremely busy, often with long wait times. Most of these restaurants are first-come, first served and do not take reservations. The following chains are typically open on Thanksgiving Day; however, different locations in the same chain may close or have reduced hours.
South or West of Seattle chain restaurants
- Black Angus Steak House (Federal Way, Puyallup pplus Spokane & Vancouver). American Steakhouse with affordable options for spontaneous weeknight dinners as well as a steakhouse experience that’s worthy of special occasions.
- Black Bear Diner (south Sound locations, plus Sequim and Vancouver) Open Thanksgiving Day at participating locations.
Chain restaurants with multiple locations
- Buffalo Wild Wings (multiple Puget Sound locations)
- Denny’s Restaurants (multiple locations)
- Domino’s Pizza (multiple locations)
- IHOP (multiple locations)
- Jack in the Box (multiple locations)
- McDonald’s (multiple locations)
- Olive Garden (multiple locations)
- Starbucks (multiple locations)
But wait, there’s more!
- Thanksgiving weekend free and cheap things to do
- Best parks for a Thanksgiving Weekend stroll
- Our guide to Black Friday shopping in Seattle
- Our top 10 picks for Seattle shopping on Cyber Monday
- Here’s a list of 101+ always free things to do for fun.
- More free and cheap things to do every day: Greater Seattle on the Cheap event calendar.
- Still more ideas for frugal fun: Greater Seattle on the Cheap home page.
- We are a member of the Living on the Cheap network. Find another cheap city and get frugal living advice from experts across the country.
Love our cheap ideas? Get our FREE email newsletters. Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly lists. Click here to subscribe.
Thanksgiving Events on our calendar
Here are upcoming Thanksgiving events of all kinds listed on our calendar. We continue to update this list throughout the season as organizers announce their offerings.
Friday, December 1, 2023
Saturday, December 2, 2023
Sunday, December 3, 2023
Monday, December 4, 2023
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Thursday, December 7, 2023
Friday, December 8, 2023
Saturday, December 9, 2023
Sunday, December 10, 2023
Monday, December 11, 2023
Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Thursday, December 14, 2023
Friday, December 15, 2023
Saturday, December 16, 2023
Sunday, December 17, 2023
Monday, December 18, 2023
Tuesday, December 19, 2023
Wednesday, December 20, 2023
Thursday, December 21, 2023
Friday, December 22, 2023
Saturday, December 23, 2023
Sunday, December 24, 2023
Monday, December 25, 2023
Tuesday, December 26, 2023
Wednesday, December 27, 2023
Thursday, December 28, 2023
Friday, December 29, 2023
Saturday, December 30, 2023